Malaysian Hardwood Plywood BB/CC, is produced using tropical hardwood veneers throughout. The veneers are usually bonded together using a phenol formaldehyde adhesive This has superior resistance to bond strength loss over time. The tropical hardwoods which include the Canarium, Cryptocara, Eugenia and Palaquium species, are from a group of medium density and strength species.
The BB/CC faces are solid, sanded and ready for a painted finish.
- Suitable for structural use in buildings
- Meets EN314-2 Bonding class 3
- Meets EN636 Specification class 2
- Good sanded finish for painting
- Must be sealed completely for external use
Available instore or online.