Tile Backer Board
NO MORE PLY
We stock the No More Ply Fibre Cement Board tile backing system for creating the perfect wall and floor tile foundation for bathrooms, kitchens and wet rooms. The full range includes Construction and Insulation boards as well as a Tanking kit.
BACKING BOARD 6mm
Strong, Quick and Easy
Impervious to Moisture
Impervious to moisture and dimensionally stable. The perfect substrate for all tiles in bathrooms and kitchens.
Heat Resistant and Insulative
Ideal for use under electrical underfloor heating systems.
Minimal damage during transportation, handling, storing and laying - excellent for all busy sites.
Only 6mm is added to the floor height when overboarding timber floors.
Easy To Handle
Handy size. Will fit into most small cars and vans.
A1 Fire Rated; Incombustible
Fireproof; contains no asbestos and will not burn.
Excellent sound proofing characteristics make it ideal for overboarding in apartments.
Easy To Cut
Most cuts can be done simply with the No More Ply Scoring Knife. For awkward shapes use a jigsaw. The 12mm board cuts very easily with a normal saw.
Easy To Lay On Floors and Walls
8 x No More Ply screws per sheet and a small amount of No More Ply Mega Strength Polyurethane Adhesive and it’s laid! Simple to fix on walls.
On all products for complete peace of mind.
STS Construction Boards
One Board - Multiple Applications
Recommended for both internal and external use
- Stronger walling material then plasterboard for partition walls in wet areas.
- Mositure Impervious
- Suitable for large, heavy wall tiles.
- Impact resistant
- Secure for fixings towel rails
- A1 fire rating for fireplaces before tiling and installing log burner installation.
- Can be used as an external renderboard
22mm T&G - Now in 8' x 4' sheets
Available in two sizes to provide easy product handling
- Single tongue and groove flooring board
- Replaces both timber and over-boarding.
- No squeaking guaranteed
- Quick and simple laying
- Half Size option; 1200mm allows single-man lift
Versatile boards for floors and walls, inside and out
- Alternative tile backing board for use on solid surfaces
- partners well with electric underfloor heating
- Thicker widths ideal for tanking out basements
- Use externally as substrates for heavy tiles
- Widths from 6mm to 50mm to suit a wide variety of applications
- Lifetime guarantee
Mega Strength Adhesive
Polyurethane adhesive is recommended for fixing NoMorePly boards in conjunction with NoMorePly screws. It gives an exceptionally high bond strength and foams slightly on application to fill small gaps. The water free formulation ensures that it doesn't foam excessively. As it is 100% waterproof, it is an excellent jointing solution in all areas including bathrooms and wetrooms.
- Coverage: approximately 5 - 8 NoMorePly boards
- Sets in 5 minutes
- Comes in 310ml tube
- Surface temperature range: -30 to 150⁰C
- Solvent free & resitant to chemicals
- Tested to EN 204 D4
Boarding Products & Installation Guides
See the step by step instruction guide for full details of the entire boarding sytem options and all components.
MEGA TANK KIT
Completely waterproof and ready to tile within 2 hours
SUPERIOR ONE-COAT METHOD
- One-coat and dry in 2 hours
- Super adhesion quartz particle primer
- Everything needed including brush & gloves
- 8 sqm coverage – 2 showers
Use the No More Ply spreadsheet to calculate the amount of board and sundries you will require for the job.
See here for news of No More Ply in use